Ask Dr. Walt – Episode #07 – Essential #3 – How to Lighten Your Load or The essential of reducing SADness—stress, anxiety, and depressionJune 12, 2023
A U.S. President’s Flag Day prayerJune 14, 2023
I’ve been honored to write a quarterly column, “Vaccine News You Can Use” for the Colorado Family Physician Journal for a number of years. If you’d like to see any of the vaccine updates that are listed below, that were contained in the the Spring 2023 edition of CFP, just click here:
See the Spring 2023 Edition here
- Vaccine Awareness: Family Medicine Resources
- School and childcare immunizations requirements for the 2022-2023 school year (in Colorado)
- ACIP recommends COVID-19 vaccines be added to 2023 child and adult vaccine schedules
- ACIP recommendations for new pneumococcal vax in previously immunized adults
- Pfizer to seek FDA approval for maternal RSV vaccine
- We FPs can do a better job implementing universal Hepatitis B vaccination
- Parental concern about childhood vaccine safety increased during the COVID pandemic
- Vaccinations dramatically reduce HPV prevalence in young women
- Annual flu shots tied to a lower ischemic stroke risk
- Do text message reminders promote receipt of second flu vaccine dose in kids?
- Experts worry about public reaction to vaccine study
© Copyright WLL, INC. 2023. This blog provides healthcare tips and advice that you can trust about a wide variety of general health information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from your regular physician. If you are concerned about your health, take what you learn from this blog and meet with your personal doctor to discuss your concerns.