I enjoyed sharing some time and thoughts with Kevin East on his “Following To Lead Podcast” recently. Our 30-minute discussion was wide-ranging, as seen in the graphics below. I hope you enjoy listening in.
You can listen to the podcast HERE — just be sure to look for “Ep. 126 Living a balanced life with Dr. Walt Larimore” on 03/06/2023. Here are a few items we discussed:
- What is your recommendation for leaders and families if they want to stay healthy?
- Is there any correlation between physical and spiritual health?
- What does it mean to be fit mentally, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually and how are these connected? How can we fashion our bodies and spirits into the best possible shape to enjoy our health and to serve our King?
- How can parents, leaders, and families overcome stress and depression and stay mentally resilient?
- How does the relationship between a mother and child affect who the child becomes and their. How do our parenting styles affect a child’s future? How can a parent balance between parental warmth and receptiveness and parental discipline and discipleship?
- Do you think it’s a mistake for parents to emphasize what not to do instead of what to do?
© Copyright WLL, INC. 2023. This blog provides healthcare tips and advice you can trust about a wide variety of general health information only and is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from your regular physician. If you are concerned about your health, take what you learn from this blog and meet with your personal doctor to discuss your concerns.