Ascot Media has taken over the PR work for my WWII book, At First Light, leading up to Veteran’s Day. In the first 16 days of their campaign, they’ve been quite successful. I’ve already completed three interviews that you may find interesting.
Here are the 8 positive “hits” from Ascot in the last 16 days (the top three are completed and five are pending). There are another 12 “hits” pending scheduling (including inquiries from NPR, CBS, a Los Angeles TV station, and the Boston Globe):
- Business News This Week article was published on 10/27/22.
- Anez Sez Podcast — Walt’s 30-minute interview with Scott Anez of WDBO Radio in Orlando, FL on 10/27/22.
- The Bill Martinez National Radio Show — Walt’s 30-minute interview is in hour #3 of the show (10/28/22)
- 10-24-22 — The book is in Review by Jim Cox of Midwest Book Review and David D. Kindy who has reviewed books for the Boston Globe and Providence Journal (as of 10/24/22)
- 10-28-22 — Will record a podcast with William Ramsay Investigates, which is listed in the top 1% of all podcasts globally
- 10-07-22 — Will record a live interview with The Jeff Kennedy Show on The Legend 93.5 FM and 930 AM in Flagstaff AZ
- 11-11-22 — Will record a live interview on Westwood One’s The Jim Bohannon Show (with substitute host Rich Valdes)
- 01-23-23 — Will record a live interview on the Moments with Marianne Radio Show on KMET 1490AM
In addition, I’m delighted that the book has received over 96% 5-star ratings on Amazon (96 ratings), Barnes & Noble (41), GoodReads (60), Walmart (37), and Target (33). Quite a number of reviewers comment that it’s the best or one of the best WWII books that they’ve ever read, and quite a few say they think it should be made into a movie. From their lips to God’s ears, as the old saying goes.
If you haven’t read it, I hope you will. And if you have, I hope you’ll leave a 5-star review on Amazon, B&N, and GoodReads. Thanks.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE OR ORDER THE BOOK
© Copyright WLL, INC. 2022.